Saturday 21 August 2010

Responses to this Blog


I do get responses to my writing from time to time. I've just added some to the bottom of the respective blogs in coloured text.


Here's one I don't know where to put, so I'll stick it here.


From a lady in Kuala Lumpur (10 Jan 2010):


I spent the better part of the last three hours reading your blog … in its entirety! It was time well spent, I declare! I must admit here this is not the first time I’ve read/ browsed through it and some entries I find fascinating and riveting, most (are) informative and others simply beyond my simple mind to comprehend. Nevertheless, you constantly amaze me in the breadth and scope of your interests and the amount of reflection and pondering you do on that diverse range of topics you seem to pore over. Syabas!

Email

999rich@gmail.com