Wednesday 8 August 2007

The Seduction

The following account is based on a true incident.

It was an exhausting day of driving. We checked into 3-star hotel and my son fell asleep immediately on the bed. After a refreshing hot shower I found myself in a crowded noisy bar full of party animals.

I managed to get myself a seat and a drink when suddenly a young lady stumbled and fell into my lap. The people around giggled and she gave me a sheepish smile. I found myself looking into a beautiful pair of brown eyes. She apologised and tried to get up but her legs seemed to be giving her trouble.

"I've been standing so long my legs are cramping. I hope you don't mind."

I gazed into those doe-like eyes again and knew I didn't mind at all! "It's okay", I mumbled. She continued chatting with a guy nearby while remaining in my lap. The room throbbed with restless energy.

She looked vaguely familiar, like one of those Hongkong tv stars. Long black hair, porcelain complexion, makeup lightly applied, a slim shapely body - altogether a stunning creature to behold. Her hair smelled faintly fruity.

She had on stylish clothes - a chequered blouse, a long skirt which covered her knees and leather boots. She looked the typical office girl out for some fun after a hard day's work. No plunging neckline, no mini-skirt, no ostentatious mascara, no overpowering perfume that indicated she was a ... prostitute?

She turned to me when her friend stepped away. "I'm Sal. Nice to meet you! Thanks for letting me rest a bit."

No problem, I replied and introduced myself.

"Are you alone?" she asked, again flashing those brilliant eyes.

I hesitated before saying no but she didn't seem to hear me. "What do you do?" she continued.

"I'm an architect."

"Oh, wow! My job is really boring. I'm a secretary in an IT firm."

"I see."

"Architects are good at sketching. Can you sketch?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Um, sorry to keep imposing myself on you but ... do you think you could do a sketch of me? It's something for my kid brother."

"Not at all. Sure I can sketch you but I'm a little out of practice."

"We'll need a little privacy. Come up to my room."

"Now?"

"Yes, NOW!" she replied cheekily. "Can you think of a better time? Come on!"

I was in a daze and probably would have followed this exquisite creature anywhere. I was powerless to resist. She got to her feet with some effort.

At the very same moment, my son rolled off my chest and I opened my eyes in a darkened hotel room.

Email

999rich@gmail.com